1. Who your client is. It can be a charitable organization, or a brand, or a political group, or a business, or whatever. Provide a very brief explanation of your client’s history. NOTE: Do not use the same brand you used in Assignment 2.
2. Identify an informational challenge for your client, e.g., whether a new brand extension will appeal to consumers; shortcomings of a brand or product category; consumer knowledge about, or attitudes toward, your client, brand, category, competitors, etc.
3. Why your client needs to know this information. “Because it could help the advertising or lead to an insight” is not an appropriate answer. You will need to give more substantial reasons that are specific to your client, brand, and/or product category.
4. Explain how your questionnaire will provide insights for your client. If you ask your participants whether they are male or female, you need to have a reason for asking. Every question has to be relevant to what you are trying to learn for your client. For this portion of the essay, you need to pick ONE question from each level of measurement (Nominal, Ordinal, Interval, and Ratio) and explain how this question will help your client.
5. Finally, describe at least four instances from your questionnaire where you have written good questions (e.g., simple language, no ambiguity, no double-barreled questions, etc.), and four instances from your questionnaire where you have used good questionnaire design (e.g., funnel technique, transitions, followed conversational norms, etc.). Do not copy & paste whole questions, just refer to them as succinctly as possible.
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]