• What issue/problem are the authors of the paper addressing? Quote a sentence (or longer passage) from the text
that you think is central to the author’s (or authors’) implicit or explicit argument(s). Cite the page on which it
• Why is it important? What are the implications? In a few sentences, state the author’s explicit or implicit
argument. Be sure to include both: what the author is arguing for, and what s/he is arguing against.
• What method(s) did the authors use to build support for their argument, e.g., how were the data collected, how
were they analyzed and to what effect (e.g., what practical evidence was created either for or against the original
• What are the key conclusions and their implications? Suggest what the conclusions drawn by the authors imply for
understanding or improving society, relations between individuals, groups or technology.
• Raise a question which you think is not fully, or satisfactorily, answered by the text. The question should be a
question of interpretation or of inquiry, not simply a question of fact.
• Say, in a few lines only, how the paper confirms or contradicts your own experience or common sense.
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]