The film My Big Fat Greek Wedding? We will analyze the role of personality in shaping the negotiation style of the characters in this film. If you haven’t seen this movie, you should still be able to participate in this thread (required and graded) by responding to other students’ posts, and you may bring in scenes from other films as long as the focus is on the “communication competence” of the characters in the situations presented.
What do you remember about these scenes?
– Toula and Ian’s first meeting (at the restaurant) and second meeting (at the travel agency)
– Conversations between Toula and her parents regarding Toula’s attending college
– Conversation between Toula’s father, mother, and aunt in the restaurant regarding Toula’s working at the travel agency
– Attempts by Toula’s brother to influence their father over his artwork designs for a new menu
– Discussions and attempts by Toula’s relatives to find her a suitable husband
– Toula and Ian meeting his parents
– Ian’s first meeting the family after being baptized in the Greek Orthodox church
– Ian’s parents’ first meeting with Toula’s family
What are the different conflict management styles on display, and what other personality factors appear to influence the interactions between characters?
Are some gender-based traits contributing to the characters’ problem-solving approaches?
Which characters display more cognitive ability, which display more emotional intelligence, and which display more perspective-taking ability?
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]