DO ONE OF THE TWO A OR B DO NOT DUE BOTH OR COMBINE PICK ONLY ONE TOPIC
B. Students who would prefer to write on a population health issue should focus on a cutting-edge topic (such as obesity, diabetes or bioterrorism) that will involve informatics applications and not one that is largely settled (such as smallpox) or is beyond the reach of most public health departments (such as climate change). They may investigate questions such as:
1. What makes this issue �cutting edge?� How does it differ from �traditional� public health issues?
2. Does sufficient legal authority exist to conduct assessment, policy development, and assurance on this issue? If so, what are the sources? If not, or if authority is unclear, what would type of authorization would be needed?
3. What type of information would public health officials need to gather in order to conduct and effective assessment? Will the information require individual consent?
4. How will potential policy and assurance responses to this issue differ from traditional means used by public health?
5. Think of how the use of stem cells in medicine evokes different responses from scientists, Right-to-Life groups, and patients who could benefit from stem cell therapy. How does your topic present similar differences in ethics and interests?
These questions are not comprehensive � they are only meant to help students get started on their research.
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]