PROFESSIONALS IN HEALTH CARE
First :I have to consider theory on the professions and professionalisation.
1- In this part we have to say What do we mean by profession?
* Then; The theory of profession in general … There are a number of theories that attempt to explain how some occupations have achieved and maintain or lose a privileged market position. These include:
Gender – professions are male projects
2- Then : I have to say about HEALTH CARE Professions
3- I have to answer the question :What is unique about the ‘professional bureaucracy’?
Second: I have to explain about .. The medical profession dominates the division of labour in health care. What does this mean for the work and status of the other occupations?
• I have to say Doctors are dominant in power
• Managers fit in healthcare ( making good use)
• I must talk about New Public Management
• Talk about hybrid manager ( doctors work as managers)
• Then talk about how doctors are been criticised that they don’t have managerial skills
Third: What does organisational learning involve?
o Describe the process of organisational learning and the structural and cultural factors that support it
o Apply the Sociology of Professions to evaluate the opportunities and barriers to continuous organisational learning in health care organisations
o What we know about organisational learning in Healthcare?
o how the dominance of professions in health care organisations supports and/or obstructs organisational learning.
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]