Research your state’s statutes that regulate health care professionals, including licensure, credentialing, certification, and registration requirements. In addition, research areas of potential criminal liability relating to these procedures, as well as professional misconduct.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that summarizes your findings in relation to one type of health care professional, such as a physician, nurse, pharmacist, or nurse practitioner. Include the following components:
· Identify the civil complaint process for patients or consumers to use in the event of suspected professional misconduct or incompetence.
· Explain the role of the respective regulatory agencies in investigating allegations and determining and applying any appropriate disciplinary action.
· Identify potential criminal liabilities for the health care professional that are related to abuses perpetrated in practices involving these procedures, as well as professional misconduct.
· Describe appropriate risk management strategies and quality assurance programs to reduce the risk of liability and negligence.
· Explain the process to follow in the event that criminal charges were filed for the described criminal behavior.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]