Concept map requirements ce inclusion:
a. Demonstrate the pathophysiological concepts that pertain to this subject con-over.
b. Indicate relationships between concepts—group clusters or patterns of signs and symptoms.
3. Complete the censorious thinking questions.
a. Demonstrate your comprehendledge of the subject by obedient the censorious thinking questions.
b. References should be in APA cemat.
CONCEPT MAP CASE STUDY ASSIGNMENT
B.B. is a 45-year-old yeoman who presents with symptoms of intelligent inferior tail affliction subjoined his lifting of a weighty attack (onward derangement) and presents with the subjoined substantial findings:
• He cannot rectilineate up
• Point delicacy balance his lumbar spine
• Numbness balance the left prior thigh and leg, extending perfect the method to the medial sight of his floor and eminent toe
• Motor testing finds some enervation in articulation extension
• Diminished patellar reflex
• Positive nearest leg flow on the left
Censorious Thinking Questions:
1. What are the “red flags” of tail affliction that must be considered in the skill of any enduring? Explain the pathophysiology of the “red flags.” If this enduring had any of them, how would it vary the skill project?
2. What is cauda equina? How do you comprehend if this enduring has it?
3. What command agent a enduring to be over impressible to a vertebral discerption?
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]