You need to answer FIVE of the following questions in your own words. The word
limit is 200 words per answer, though you can remain 10% below the limit or go 10%
over. Remember to add the word count after each answer. (References do not count
towards the final word count.)
Note: Remember to use references appropriately, i.e. the references must be of good
quality and the reference list must be properly formatted. (You can find the Style
Sheet on the Linguistics website, as I demonstrated in class).
1. Explain the basic ideas behind the priming methodology used in psycholinguistic
research. Then explain, in your own words, what is meant by the following: lexical
priming, syntactic priming, masked priming, morphological priming, and semantic
priming. In each case, please provide accurate examples to illustrate your points.
2. In your own words, describe in a clear fashion what is meant by “categorical perception”?
Provide an example from speech perception.
3. What is the difference between “bottom-up” and “top-down” information? After defining
these concepts, describe your own examples.
4. In your own words, briefly describe the main ideas behind Coltheart’s Dual-Route Model
5. What is the tip-of-the-tongue phenomenon and what does it tell us about the process of
6. What is the difference between serial and parallel (interactive) models of sentence
7. When resolving syntactic ambiguities what kinds of information are used, and when?
please note: one or two references per question
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]