Hospitality Leader Interview Project and Report
You are to conduct an interview with a hospitality leader from any segment of the industry. It would be best to interview someone at a general manager level or a department manager level. The report should be in essay form and should be 3-5 pages in length. The following is an interview guide with questions to assist in preparing for and conducting your interview. These are only suggestions—you can ask any questions you would like.
1. What is your background? Why did you choose a career in the hospitality industry?
2. How did you start in the hospitality industry?
3. What do you like most about being in the hospitality industry?
4. How would you describe the hospitality industry?
5. Why did you choose to work for ___________ Company?
6. What do you like least about being in the hospitality industry?
7. Describe the responsibilities of your job.
8. What do you feel is the most difficult aspect of your job?
9. What you feel is the most important part of your job?
10. What advice would you have for someone who is considering a career in the hospitality industry?
11. What advice would you have for someone who is starting their management career?
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]