This assignment constitutes 100% of your overall grade for this module.
You are required to produce an academic paper which demonstrates your understanding of key aspects of Marketing Management. The paper should:
1. Discuss and critically examine the role and benefits of strong brands to:
? Brand owners
2. Identify the processes by which a strong brand is created.
The paper should have a sound theoretical and conceptual perspective, containing evidence of critical debate within an appropriate academic literature.
A minimum of 6 academic journal articles should be referred to.
The paper also needs to be grounded in a ‘real world’ business context, identifying application to strategy development. A specific company need not be selected ? generic recommendations to company management are sufficient.
Presentation and Marking Scheme
1. The paper should be based on the material studied in module sessions 8 to14 inclusive. It should not take as its focus the foundational principles of marketing, which is covered in module sessions 1 to 7.
2. It should be of 3,000 words, excluding appendices. The word count for the assignment should appear on the front page.
3. This assignment should reflect a balance between:
a. theoretical understanding, evidenced by research from a range of academic journal sources ? minimum 6.
b. practical application of theory, evidenced by application to marketing strategy to illustrate your discussion and evaluation.
4. Assessment Criteria
Marks will be allocated as follows:
? Structure and Presentation (15%): Correct use of referencing, bibliography. Structure and quality of written expression
? Use of Appropriate Literature (30%): Evidence of research within the academic literature. Reference to 4 academic papers is a minimum requirement.
? Use of appropriate examples (25%): Evidence of ability to apply key concepts within a practical context. Use of examples in support of the debate.
? Level of critical analysis (30%): Evidence of engagement with the academic literature. Flow and coherence of the theoretical argument, culminating in logical conclusions.
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]