Research the employment laws in your state by visiting (your two-letter state designation).gov. (for example, az.gov; mi.gov.; or va.gov.). Insert “employment laws” into the Search area of the Website and review the different designations of employment laws that are listed.
Select one (1) of the following HRM strategy problems and apply the employment laws of your state to this problem.
The need for seasonal employees who may be from another country
Benefits decreases for the entire employee population
Disciplinary action training for supervisors of diverse employees
Introduction of new technology for employees who may experience physical limitations
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the scenario that you have selected and its corresponding employment laws.
2. Recommend a plan to manage the HRM situation within the confines of the law.
3. Justify your approach to your scenario to HR management.
4. State how a competitive advantage may be gained by ensuring HRM practices meet the necessary employment laws.
5. Speculate what might happen if the situation was not handled in accordance with the appropriate employment laws.
6. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
You must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
•;Examine the role of human resource management (HRM) in organizations and how it supports the organization’s business strategy.
•Create a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
•Analyze laws governing employment and how organizations can ensure ethical practices.
•&νβσπ;Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
•Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]