1) You identify a specific passage, element, theme, or quality of the work that surprises, pleases, confuses, amuses, dismays, or simply strikes you as noteworthy, and explain why you chose it.
2) You make a convincing connection between that passage, element, theme, or quality of the work that you have chosen and some particular element or experience from your own life, from contemporary culture, or from another time and culture in World Lit.
3) To keep your comments specifically rooted in the text, you quote at least once from the work within your paper (in addition to quoting a passage at the beginning).
4) You write in grammatically correct, clear sentences. You proofread carefully and
there are a minimum of grammatical or other errors in your paper.
5) You show your mastery of language by going beyond clear, correct sentences to write graceful, concise, and varied sentences, with virtually no errors in your paper.
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]