For this assignment, you are required to:
Conduct a review of academic and non academic research on your selected trend ; Summaries, compare and synthase the research & Evaluate the analysis, evaluate and synthesize the research and present a summary of what you consider is the most important aspects of the trend in relation to marketing theory and or practice.
Format: an original Word-processed Times New Roman 12 point, 1.5
spacing, headings & subheadings, expression, grammar, spelling, punctuation, professional look (nicely inserted images). All external material must be referenced including websites. All submissions are
individual and will be submitted through Turnitin to check the originality of the work.
Marking criteria Research Paper: Trend Analysis 30 Marks
Correctly format and professional presented including cover page or assignment cover sheet.
Evidence of analysis and synthesis of previous academic research about the selected trend
The ability to evaluated and compare academic and non academic sources of research
Ability to summarize and present information about the trends in a concise readable format
Learning outcome/s and Graduate Attributes
Completing this assignment will help you achieve the following learning outcome/s and ECU Graduate Attributes:
1. Critique new trends in marketing practices and their impact on the broader environment
2. Evaluate a contemporary issue in marketing and its adaptation by relevant businesses and organisations.
3. Apply theories and practice developed in other units.
Before starting this assignment, you should have to:
 Select a trend you want discuss in the report Conduct an search of academic articles to identify the
current research on the selected trend Conduct an search of current materials to identify the current research on the selected trend
1. You can use references from Assignment 1 if it is of an academic nature or some form research document.
2. You do not have to use a trend discussed in Assignment 1, yes you can change your mind.
3. Your assignment is to be based on academic articles or research from government organisation rather than just websites.
5. This should be a building block for assignment 3.
6. You can include screen shots or illustration where relevant but please reference them, or give me a url if you have taken off the web.
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]