1. Choose an American literary work (poem, story, novel, play) that we DID NOT READ this semester and write an essay in which you argue that I should include this text the next time I teach this class. (I chose "To Build a Fire" by Jack London)
2. In addition to quoting the author’s words from the text you’ve chosen (which is REQUIRED), you must have at least 2 outside sources that help you make your argument. For the outside sources, I would like you to use books.
3. Some suggestions for writing if you get stuck:
• What do you think a future class would gain from reading/discussing your choice? Why?
• How does this work “fit in” with the other writers/topics that we talked about? Or does it offer something we failed to cover in class?
• What do literary critics have to say about the work you chose?
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]