In this first project, you will chooses this reading and offer an analysis of where you see that reading?s theme manifested in an artifact of popular culture (film, TV, other works of literature, news, drama, language, fashion, music)(only 1 artifact). You will compare and contrast the rhetorical purpose of that theme in the text and in the pop culture artifact, and you will construct an argument about how and for what purpose that theme is adapted in the cultural artifact that you?ve selected. This project contributes to the course goals of close reading, critical thinking, writing analytically, and integrating your ideas with those of others.
As you prepare and work through the process of composing this project, these guiding questions may help you:
1. What are the themes that we have read about so far?
2. Where do you hear the echoes of one (or more) of these themes in artifacts of popular culture?
3. Where do you see the theme surfacing in the cultural artifact you?ve chosen? For example, if you
choose a piece of music that utilizes a theme similar to one found in Fitzgerald?s The Great Gatsby, be sure to analyze that piece line by line as you illustrate where Fitzgerald?s theme surfaces.
4. Remember that in analyzing themes, we do not stop at the ?what.?
1. How is the theme manifested in the text? In the artifact you?ve chosen?
2. Why do you think that theme is important to that cultural artifact?
3. Is it similar or different from the purpose it holds in the text?
Place an order with us. Our skilled and experienced writers will deliver a custom paper which is not plagiarized within the deadline which you will specify.
Note; 6 Hours urgent orders deliver also available.
If you need more clarifications contact our support staff via the live chat for immediate response. Use the order calculator below and get ordering with wishessays.com now!
TRY OUR SERVICES TODAY.[order_calculator]